Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Ok, so this has nothing to do with Valentine's Day, but I'm just SOOO excited about the fact that our house has been free of bottles for about a month now, YAY!!! Jake is finally starting to like (or at least tolerate) milk from the sippy, so all is well now ;) Another milestone DOWN!!

Flashback: Steve and I on Valentine's Day 4 YEARS AGO in 2006, wow...

Ok, back to the present :) Steve got me the COOLEST bouquet of flowers I have ever seen. The picture does NOT do it justice! He found it at a Farmer's Market and they said the flowers are from South Africa.
Some of the flowers had feathers around the edge, SO COOL!
We went bowling, which was something we hadn't done for SOOO long, and it was really fun! While we were waiting, we played some arcade games and we got a little squeaky frog for Jake with the tickets we won, hehe. It kept him busy at church for about 2 minutes.... ;)

Ok, so this will probably never happen again, but...... I BEAT Steve the first game, YEAH!! Just don't laugh at our scores, haha.

And then..... I did even worse, and Steve almost doubled my score.... typical ;)
So, Steve got a video camera case and a movie, I got some new shirts, and Jake got a little basketball hoop set for the tub! I think Steve has more fun with it though.. Oh yeah, side note: we left Jake with a babysitter, and unfortunately he did not have a good report :( I guess he was pretty crabby and didn't go to sleep very easily. But I have to cut the little guy some slack because he did have 2 molars break through 2 days later! Anyways, we hope everyone had a FABULOUS Valentine's Day, or as Steve says, "Happy Love Day."

2 comments:

  1. PRADA! Can you believe how fast time goes, 5 years ago seems like yesterday. Steve has always been so creative, I love the flowers! Poor Jake, Mack has 14 teeth now, those 4 molars and his two canines just came in and he was crabby today which I think it is due to the canines completing their journey. Wish you guys didn't live so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Roo!!! Im starting to actualy get the hang of this! woo hoo! Love you!

    ReplyDelete