Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hoppy Easter :)

Yay, I'm finally updating this blog!! I'm waaaay behind, so bear with me! We had a fun Easter weekend this year, complete with egg coloring, lots of candy, good food, and General Conference! It was good to spend Saturday and Sunday at home watching Conference together as a family. Jake was very well-behaved during all the sessions on Saturday, but Sunday was a different story :/ I think he was tired of having Mom and Dad sit on the couch watching the TV....

But it was so good to have the Spirit so strongly in our home that weekend. I LOVE Conference, I look forward to it every time, because I know that I will receive answers to prayers, and I get to hear a prophet and apostles of the Lord speak to ME, and to the world, and bear witness that Christ is the Redeemer and that He lives! I love my Savior, I'm grateful for the Atonement, that He suffered and died for me. He knows what I am going through, and even at times where I may feel like no one understands me, I know that He does. I receive my strength through Him. "Two people can do anything, as long as one of them is the Lord."

But anyway :) I hope everyone had a FANTABULOUS Easter weekend!!! Does anyone still have candy left?? I know ours was gone about 5 days after Easter.... kinda scary!! But soooo good.

Dying Easter eggs!


All Jake was interested in after a while was putting the crayons in the holes.

Our b-e-a-utiful eggs! (not really) My favorite is the one that Jake scribbled so hard on that it cracked a big hole in it, and we couldn't dye it, hehe.
Oooo, basket grass...
And PEEPS!! And yes, sadly these are the only pics I got of the Easter basket madness. We were too busy eating the candy, I guess!

2 comments:

  1. Cute eggs... we were stinkers and didn't bother dying any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute you guys... great eggs, great memories... also love the seattle pics, fun fun!

    ReplyDelete