Thursday, June 4, 2009

Some Recent Pictures of Our Little Monkey


I have two teeth now, so I even like to chew on dusty chair legs!

I like my girlfriends, Analyn and Candice! I'm such a ladies' man.
Just chillin with Mom

I'm a cool California dude in my shades and sunhat.
(Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate it!)


I'm getting strong!
This is my absolute favorite bath toy. It's a caterpillar, and I literally shake with excitement when I see it.


Snoozin in Mom and Dad's bed
Dad flies me around like this, and I LOVE it! I have so much fun with my Daddy.

Don't you just want to eat me up?? :)


Mmmm, my toes taste good!


I know I'm cute!


Yes I know, I'm a stinky drool face.


Mom makes me eat rice cereal and I HATE it!! It literally makes me gag!!


Who.. me??


4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited that you finally started your blog! It takes a lot of effort to start, but after that it's fun and quite addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you guys... he's so cute! Love the pic of him stylin' in his California Shades and... that smile on the big blue ball is Adorable! So glad your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have a blog!! Your little guy is such a cutie!! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! Love the pics! Love your blog background... and the picture at the top of your blog is the sweetest thing ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete