Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wheezing

About a week ago, Jake started making this weird wheezing noise a few hours after I fed him a new food, I think it was peaches???, and I was worried that he might be having an allergic reaction, but then when I picked him up he was just fine. Of course. I kept an eye on him for the rest of the day, but it ended up being yet another new noise. For a couple days, he used this noise when he wanted my attention, but now he makes this noise all the time, whether he's playing with his toys, getting his diaper changed, eating in his highchair, in the tub, after he wakes up and is waiting for me to come get him, whenever!! It's hilarious!! He is a crack-up.

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little guy, the wheeze is hilarious. He looks so old standing up! I can't get Mack to sit up! Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter started making that same noise. We thought he was having an asthma attack! Then we realized it was just a "new noise". Knowing Steve, I'm sure he will learn PLENTY of weird noises. Especially since every time Steve opens his mouth, it's a new noise.:)

    ReplyDelete