Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Daddy Time

Ok, so Steve is pretty awesome, and it didn't take Jake too long to figure that out :) He LOVES HIM!!!! As soon as Steve walks in the door from work, it doesn't matter if Jake has been fussy for hours, he will automatically smile and crawl as fast as he can to him, and he's happy as a clam. Which leaves me thinking... "Ok, what's wrong with this picture? Do I smell bad or something?" (Don't answer that, Devin :) !!!) When in reality, the truth is that Jake and his dad just have a very special bond that I can't really explain. I think they will end up being pretty good pals ;) So, here are a few recent pictures of some Father-Son time!






We love you Steve! Thanks for being such an AWESOME Dad!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am not surprised! Steve is such a fun guy. I know what you mean, Mack turns into a different boy when he is with his Dad, it is really cute! Maybe one day we can live close and out two little studds can be buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet!!!! awe....Way to go steve! we miss you guys. when are you coming to Idaho next?

    ReplyDelete