Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday Boy

So, today Steve turns 25!! Jake and I are excited and blessed to be able to share his special day with him. For those who don't know Steve, I just want to take a few (or more than a few) sentences to try and put him into words :) I'm obviously biased when I say that he is the most amazing person in the whole entire world, but really, he has so many gifts and talents that I could only dream of having! He has such a gentle heart, and he could be anyone's friend. He's self-motivated, driven, hard-working, and seriously successful with ANYTHING he does, and I'm not exaggerating! He is SUCH an awesome Dad, he is Jake's favorite person. He's also the best husband I could ever ask for, and he inspires me to become better. He's patient, loving, a big goof-ball, spiritual, he loves to learn (a big part of him was sad when he graduated college), he's an EXCELLENT piano player, and he makes me laugh so much that I should have awesome abs, but I don't, sadly enough, haha. He's the most even-tempered person I know, other than my mom, and I wish I could be just like him!!! Steve is definitely my better half!! I am SO lucky to have him in my life, I am thankful for him every day. Well, my explanation doesn't do him justice at all, but there's my attempt!

I love you Steve, you will always make my heart smile :) Happy Birthday!!!!!

I added some baby pictures of Steve..... hmm, let's see, who else's baby pictures look like him????



The winner: ................. Jake!! The only difference is his brown hair and brown eyes :) And Jake's hair is a little more spikey, haha.






4 comments:

  1. Lol Thats pretty funny! I guess whent they say Like Father Like Son they mean it... Jake is growin up... and such a cutie! Have a Happy Happy Birthday Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Steve! We hope you guys are doing well and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Steve! Oh, I miss you guys! I love hearing your (or rather, reading your) description of your husband. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, yeah! I would defintiely say Jake is almost his spittin' image!

    ReplyDelete