Monday, July 13, 2009

Hats and Sippy Cups

Since we live in California, where we are blessed enough to have the sun shining 24/7, 7 days a week, we HAD to get Jake a hat!! When I finally made the trek out to find him a hat, I came across two that were so cute, and they were both on sale (BONUS!!), so I got them both, hehe :) Jake wearing a hat outside makes all the difference! He doesn't have to squint so hard that he just keeps his eyes closed, and if I forget to put sunscreen on him I don't have to worry about his little cheeks getting burned. Hooray!!!
Hat #1
Tee hee :)
He loves his sippy cup!! And I love his hat on backwards!
Hat #2

This sun hat is reversible, I think I like it this way (all plaid) better.

When you reverse it and velcro the straps together, it kinda looks like he's wearing a bonnet, so I left them undone, and I think they were too much of a distraction because Jake tried to rip this hat off ONLY when he could see the straps flapping around. (As shown in the second video!) Silly kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment