Sunday, January 24, 2010

Seattle Vacay

**I know, this post is SO late!** This year for Christmas we spent it in Seattle with my family. I was there for 3 weeks and Steve was able to take a nice, loooong, much needed break for 12 days. We were able to celebrate Christmas, New Years and Jake's 1st b-day while we were there. Good times!! Oh, but I just have to mention (mostly for my records) that starting from 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, up until right before Christmas, Jake was sick that WHOLE time.... not fun. He had a couple colds/bad cough, then a high fever/double ear infection, Roseola, then 5th Disease (Slapped Cheeks Syndrom), and then the stomach flu, YUCK! We were SO happy when he started to feel better!! But anyways, it was sad when this vacation came to an end, but Jake and I will be back before we know it! Sorry you have to work, Steve :/

Jake loves to share his food, especially when he has had a taste of it first, haha.
Trying to spear the dog bowl...
Shopping in Downtown Bellevue. It was a lot colder there than in SoCal!!

Nice plumber's shot, there...
Taking the stroller for a walk ;)
HA, this picture makes me laugh because I took it thinking that both of them were asleep (it was pitch black in the room, so I couldn't see anything) and thought it would be a cute "sleeping" picture, but when I looked at the screen on my camera to see how the pic turned out, Jake's eyes were wide open and it was kinda creepy! Was not expecting that!
Awww, Uncle David was one of Jake's bestest friends, they have fun together :)
Ravioli + Forgotten Bib + Red Shirt = OK!! Does anyone else not use bibs as often as they should?

Haha, these pj's say "What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will!" So true!!
Makes me wish we had a bigger sink...
Teehee
Steve in Root Beer heaven!
I had stopped him from throwing food over the edge of his highchair. I think I hurt his feelings ;)
New Year's Eve FONDUE!!!
Happy New Year!!! 2009 was good yet very challenging. Bring on 2010!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rach, looks like you guys had fun! You look so cute! We don't use bibs anymore at all. Ana figured out how to pull them off a long time ago so I don't even bother now! So I clean a lot of messes off of shirts.

    ReplyDelete