Monday, April 18, 2011

Just the 3 of Us One Last Time

A few days before the baby came Steve ended up having the morning off of work because he had worked really late the night before. I had a doctor's appointment (my last one!!) early that morning, and instead of just me going, Steve and J came with me and at the last minute we decided we should go and do something fun instead of going back home. And even though what we did wasn't really extravagant, it was one of the best days we had had in a long time! It was just fun to do something spontaneous together as a family, and we knew that this would most likely be the last time it would only be the 3 of us, so it was extra special :) We ended up going to the mall and did some window shopping and walked around outside (part of it is an outside mall), and the weather was PERFECT, so it just put us in a good mood. Steve ended up finding some really good deals on nice work clothes at Macy's, so he was happy :) And I got some smelly good stuff at Bath and Body Works, which would make anyone happy, hehe. Then we went to Red Robin for lunch... YUMMM!! Jake is still obsessed with balloons, and his first one ended up popping and scaring all of us and the table next to us. He had such a sad cry, and people around us were cracking up at how sad he sounded. Of course they gave him a new one, and he kept saying, "Green one popped, scared!!" "Blue one's ok." Anyways, it was just a good time, I wish I would've gotten more pictures, but it's better than nothing!
Jake looks so old to me in this picture... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment