Friday, February 25, 2011

Ice Cream Date with Mimi and Pa

Jake and I spent a day at my parents' house last week, and that night after dinner we were all craving ice-cream SOOO bad... especially me, hehe. I think that's the thing I've craved the most lately with this pregnancy. Dangerous. Anyways, so we headed out to Baskin Robbins, and Jake was being so cute and funny with his ice cream that I just had to steal some pics of him. He couldn't figure out how to lick the ice cream off his cone, so it just kept melting down the sides and out the bottom. He was a mess!! Whoever invented bibs is definitely a hero in my book, that's for sure ;)

He kept wanting to share his cone, but luckily we can still get away with "pretending" to take a lick. I think that thing was half ice cream, half toddler drool.



Funny boy :)

Thanks Mimi and Pa for the fun memories!!! Thanks for turning something so simple into so much fun!! We love you!!

1 comment: