Monday, August 8, 2011

The Biggest Mess EVER

One day while I was putting Evan down for a nap, I came out to a cloud... wait no, that's not the right word. I came out to a BLIZZARD of baby powder. It. Was. Aweful. My angel 2 1/2 year old was obviously the culprit. That day I was ready to sell him to the gypsies!! Luckily God gives us humor and I'm able to laugh about it now.
If that's not the guiltiest face you've ever seen....He even poured baby powder over our laptop....
Needless to say, I will NEVER leave baby powder out in the open ever again!!! It was in the cracks and crevices of EVERYTHING. The books, the TV, the laptop, the grout in front of the fireplace.... everything. Ugh. Jake it's a good thing I'll always love you no matter what!!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow that is crazy! But yes what can you do but laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So far the worst I've had to deal with is washable crayon on everything and salt, pepper, and parsley rubbed into our ottoman and couch (seasoning the furniture for better chewing?). I can't imagine. What a face though! Your boys are so cute and you're a doll! How are you liking Agora? I love it there.

    ReplyDelete