Monday, August 8, 2011

My Boys :)

Here are just some pictures of my three loves. I'm soooo lucky to have them, I love being my little loves' mom, and my big love's wife ;) When I found out that Jake was going to be a boy, my first thought was, after growing up with mostly sisters, "I don't know what I'm going to do with a boy!" But now, if we ever have a girl, my first thought will be, " I don't know what I'm going to do with a girl!" I love boys, they melt my heart!!


Pretty much every weekend we'll find Steve out on his hammock at least once. Evan was a thumb sucker for about a week and then he wanted the binkie again.Every time we go to my parents' house Jake wants to pull out this train set. Luckily we had Steve there this time to help put it together, it's a beast!!Couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment