Monday, August 8, 2011

The Month of May

WE LOVE OUR CHUNKSTER!!!! Evan has really filled out lately and he is as CUTE as ever!!!! We just love him, he has been the perfect addition to our family. He is 2 1/2 months here, and he's so super chill and content with life. So opposite from his brother, haha.
Trip to Disneyland with my mom, siblings and the boys. FUN!!
My grandma came to visit for Mother's Day and she brough Jake a Mater bubble blower that blows bubbles out the side when you push it. I don't think I need to explain how much he loves this thing. Good call grandma!!
Sweet Evan
I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!! He is a complete ball of endless energy and he wears me out but he's just so darn cute!! He's such a cheeseball and I know he's going to grow up and be just like his goofball daddy ;) He also says the funniest things and has us laughing constantly. His tantrums and frustrations are also becoming less and less. They still happen, don't get me wrong, but it's not as bad as it used to be.Happy 26th birthday to me and happy birthday grandma!!! He bday is 2 days before mine. It's always been a special time for us to share together :) I love you grandma!!!I got a WII!!! Soooo excited!!!!He's starting to get stronger legs.The boys can take baths together now.Markers + Jake + no supervision = this:
Our blue eyed baby :) Too bad the blue has turned into hazel :/ I WILL get a blue eyed child eventually!! haha
This happens often with the boys in the car. Too bad Evan doesn't always like when Jake tries to hold his hand haha. It's the thought that counts ;)
Our friend Jeremy came to visit us from Utah. They've been friends since high school, and we love when he comes to visit!! He's Jake's Uncle Jer Bear lol.
Cool sand turtle that Uncle Jer Bear made ;)
CUTIE!!! and he loves his aunt HannahKite flying on Memorial Day. I don't know who had more fun, Jake or Steve.
This video is just a day in the life of. Jake was about 29 months here and Evan was about 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment