Saturday, November 14, 2009

First STEPS!!!

Jake actually WALKED tonight!! He took his first real non-wobbly step yesterday, then another one today, and then tonight he was standing in front of me and I motioned for him to "come here" and he WALKED to me instead of crawled!! We didn't get his best "round" on video, unfortunately, but before we started taping he had a round of 6 or 7 steps! We're so excited for Jake, he's going to just love walking, I know it! As for me and Steve, wish us luck ;)


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to hug and snuggle him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he looks so little to be walking! Yay for Binkie power huh? He is soo cute you guys! Congrats on the big milestone little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO, JAKE!!!! That's so exciting! You guys must be having so much fun with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY!!!! That is amazing. I love it. I bet when we see you next week he will have it down! Poor Mack isn't even crawling, he is becoming an expert at rolling though! Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete