Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween= FUN!!

We had a GREAT Halloween!! It was so fun to dress up for our ward party, go to a pumpkin patch, and go trick-or-treating with friends. And, Steve was pretty excited to get Jake's candy bucket all to himself, since I'm cutting out sugar for a little while to finally get this baby weight off once and for all! Anyways, hope everyone had a fun Halloween as well. Let the holidays begin!!!! (ps. This is my FAVORITE FAVORITE time of year!!! Well, this and the next couple months, hehe.)

Straight from the zoo: Me- a tiger; Jake- a monkey; Steve- our zookeeper!! I'm sad, these first two pictures are the only ones we got at our ward party.
He didn't really like the hood at first, but he got used to it as time went on :) ______________________________________________________

Peltzer Farms Pumpkin Patch!! It was a lot of fun! They had pumpkin picking of course, pony rides, a corn maze, a petting zoo, and train rides, but we were lame and cheap this year and only got a pumpkin. But it was still fun to look at the animals from far away and let Jake watch other kids ride the ponies, haha.

These were the coolest pumpkins I've ever seen! They were half white, half orange. Cool!
(Ok, I don't know what it is about blogger, but it never lets me turn the pictures around!)

So handsome...
Jake and Mom turned into pumpkin eyeballs!
He's about 2 1/4 feet tall this fall!
Wait... I mean 5 feet! Slight miscalculation, haha.
_____________________________________________
Time for Trick-or-Treating!!! What we've all been waiting for! We went with our good friends Cameron and Rachel Martin, and their little girl Candice, who is just 3 months older than Jake. She was a monkey, too, and they were ADORABLE!!

Gotta love the tail.
Jake and Candice, the two little crazy monkeys!
Candice's costume was a lot cooler than Jake's, it was stuffed all around the middle, and it had feet! Jake's didn't have either one, but it was still way cute ;) So their hands are kinda blurry because they were both dancing up and down together, ha!
Time to knock on doors....
.... so we can inhale all of our candy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel, don't know if you remember me but we were in MA class together :) I just wanted to say your little boy is adorable and what a fun Halloween! I have to agree this is my favorite time of the year too! I notice you live in SoCal...and so do I! Where are you living and what are you guys up to?

    ReplyDelete