Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Reception and Reunion

When I lived in Arkansas (junior high and high school years), my family made good friends with another family in our ward, the Wright family. All the kids were about the same ages, so we always did a TON of stuff with them. My mom and Stephanie Wright are still best friends to this day, and we look for any excuse to see each other now that my family is up in Seattle and the Wright's are still in Arkansas. I just love all of them, and there are always LOTS of laughs when we get together :) So, their daughter, Brianna, got married not too long ago and her new husband is from SoCal so they had a reception there, and Steve, Jake and I were able to go and see them and it was SO FUN!!! Congrats, Brianna and Paul!!

They had bubbles and Jake of course was loving it.

Jim and Stephanie
The Happy Couple: Paul and Brianna Ovuoba :)
Jake LOVED Stephanie, he took right to her. I'm not surprised ;)

Thanks, guys, for inviting us to the reception, and thanks, Paul, for being from SoCal so we could make it to your reception!! It was great to see you guys, we miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment