Sunday, August 12, 2012

Everyday Life


 One of Jake's favorite things to do is playdough.  We do the homemade kind over here because it NEVER dries out, it's awesome!!  Jake's favorite movie right now is Mosters Inc. so he wanted me to help make Mike :)
 The boys with one of their besties, Jack!
 Morning sunshines!

 Wrestle-mania
 This was a Pinterest idea, and I l.o.v.e. it.  Just pour a thin layer of baking soda in a dish and color some vinegar with food coloring, get an old medicine dropper and let the kids go to town.  The baking soda and vinegar together makes it fizz, it's pretty cool.




 I LOVE having access to beaches all year long!!



 This picture cracks me up big time.  All three boys watching a movie with the same look on their faces and drinking milk at the same time.  Love it.
 Bahahaha, I would say "Poor Evan" but he got in there voluntarily!

No comments:

Post a Comment