Friday, August 10, 2012

I'll Be Home For Christmas...

Santa!!! Jake and Evan both loved Santa this year. Well, Evan did until he looked behind him at who was really holding him, hehe. Christmas 2011 is on its way!!
Christmas at the Christiansen's this year!!!! It was soooo awesome to be with my whole family this year. Christmas was even more fun with Jake being 1 year older and understanding what's actually going on, and we have Evan this year!! I really do love living vicariously through my kids, it makes life so much more fun. We need to go to Disney more often....
 
My little momma's boy :)I LOVE my kiddos!!!This picture is sooo cute to me.Firesides.....Stringing popcorn and cranberries for the tree.....Caroling....Christmas Eve dinnerSo lucky me, I ended up getting the stomach flu on Christmas Eve :( Sarah and Evan had gotten it 1st, followed by me, Hannah, my mom, dad and Emily. Fun stuff right there. Anyways, since I was too sick to do the cookies for Santa thing, Emily was awesome enough to do it for me! Complete with milk and a letter, too. Thanks Auntie Em!!!Christmas morning!! Presents for 13 people.... whoa.David and I both got... drumroll please.... IPAD 2'S!!!!!!! We were both SHOCKED. Even though it's my Christmas/V-Day/B-Day/Anniversary present I do NOT care!!! I love it, and you can do soooo much with it, it's crazy.  What did I do without it?!Christmas snuggles!

There is a total of 5 Ipads in this family now, haha.
Jake wanted cleanup duty ;)  My OCD child...

I forget what game the boys were playing, but it was a funny sight with all 4 of them very intensly staring at their laptops for hours. 
Evan loves Ace!

New Years Eve pinata!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  Let's see what life brings us in 2012!!  2011 was an awesome one :)  The most exciting thing that happened this past year was Evan joining our family in March!  The other big thing was our move in May from Murrieta, CA to Thousand Oaks, CA about 2 hrs away.  We LOVE our new home, and life is great!!  We hope our loved ones and friends have had a great year and will have an awesome 2012 as well!!



No comments:

Post a Comment