Friday, August 10, 2012

Jake's 1st Dentist Trip

Jake had his first dentist trip at the end of Feb. and I was reallllly nervous about it because I didn't know how he would do.  I knew he would either be afraid of everything going on and kick and scream, or he would be interested in everything going on and just sit back and take it all in.  THANKFULLY it was the 2nd scenario!!  Whew!!  It also helped that they had a flat screen TV right above his head that was playing Sponge Bob, haha.  I would normally say I H.A.T.E. Sponge Bob but today I loved him because it kept Jake's attention.  And can I just say that our hygienist, Michelle, is THE BEST hygienist we've ever had.  She's very bubbly and happy and gentle with teeth, and even though the dentist we took J-man to wasn't a kid one, I knew she would be perfect for him.  And she was :)
Totally captivated by Sponge Bob.... bleh.



No Cavities, Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment