Friday, August 10, 2012

Jake is "Free!!"

Happy 3rd Birthday JAKE!!!  If you ask him how old he is he'll quickly hold up 3 fingers and say I'm FREE!!  Well, he's too old now to be free at Disneyland.... bummer.  But I can't believe I have a 3 old!  Crazy!!  Some things about Jake:  He's hilarious, says the funniest things, he's smart, has the most energy I have ever seen, loves to do anything active, loves his razor scooter and bike, doesn't like to color or do artsy things, he knows the sounds of all of the letters, counts to 30, likes hide and go seek, his favorite song is I Am A Child of God, and he even knows how to sing it in Italian, haha.  My dad served a mission in Italy and taught me how to sing it in Italian when I was like 10, and I started singing it to Jake and one night he just started singing it with me.  Had no idea he knew it!  He surprises us every day with the things he knows and learns.  We love him SOOO much, and couldn't imagine life without him!!

Evan enjoying Jake's bday breakfast :)

Had to add some cute pics of Evan ;)
Emily and David made Jake's bday cake this year, and it was adorable.  Jake wanted a train cake for the 2nd year in a row, haha. 


Happy Birthday to you.... !!

Jake got a Shake and Go Lightning McQueen and Mater cars, the Hi Ho Cherrio game, the Cars 2 movie, and a baseball glove and ball.  I'd call it a success :)



J-man's birthday party with his cute little friends!!  He wanted a dinosaur party this year :) We went to a park and had pizza, fruit and veggies, and cupcakes.  The kids had fun playing at the park and the adults had fun chatting.  Win-win, haha!  He got lots of fun presents and had a blast with his buddies, and was soooo happy when he got to take home some balloons, which he's still obsessed with!  We love you Jake!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment