Friday, March 16, 2012

Has It Really Been 5 Years??

Steve and I had our 5TH wedding anniversary on Aug. 18th (yes I know, things are a little out of oreder on the blog, lol)!!! I can't believe it's already been 5 years, but at the same time, it's only been 5 years?? In a good way, haha ;) I just can't remember what life was like without Steve, or our kids. There are many ups and downs in life, and I don't know what I would do without Steve by my side. I think we compliment each other SO well and where one of us is weak, the other is strong, and vice versa. We have learned how to strengthen each other and support each other through our life's twists and turns. I love this man so much, he is amazing and does so much for me and our family. Happy Anniversary, Schweetie ;) MANY more to come!!!!!
Our 2nd date to the Homecoming Dance at BYU-I, back in 2005. We look so little!
Engagement picsThe best and most important day of my life! We were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple for time and all eternity on Aug. 18, 2006.We took an anniversary day trip to Santa Barbara and walked along the beach, visited one of the Old Missions they have and did a little shopping. Even though we thought the mission was gonna be way cooler than it actually was, the landscaping was still really pretty and we were able to enjoy time with just us. It was LOOOONG overdue and so nice. Thanks Mom for watching the boys!!! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment