Sunday, February 20, 2011

And It's a.......

BOY!!!!!!!!!!! We are so so so excited!!!!!! That's exactly what we hoped for, so Jake can have a little buddy to get into trouble with ;) Of course we would've been happy with a girl, too, but we could not be happier to welcome another handsome boy into our home. And one plus is that we won't have to buy any new clothes!! Some names we are thinking of so far are: Erik, Carter, and Nathan. And I've been feeling really good. The nausea went away at about 14 weeks, and everything else has been great. I've been loving this pregnancy!
We love you already, little boy!!!!



My mom and Hannah were able to be there with us, and they had gotten a couple pink and blue onesies, and I guess they'll be returning the pink ones! :)
He's going to be such a great big brother!!! I can't wait, hurry March 2nd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment