Sunday, February 20, 2011

The CUTEST 4-D Pictures EVER!!

So we decided to get a 4-D ultrasound of this little guy, and I wish we would've done the same with Jake, but we didn't want to pay extra at the time :) These pictures turned out so cute, even though at first he was facing in toward me so the ultrasound tech couldn't get a good picture, so I had to walk around and bend over for like a 1/2 hour to try and get him to move. It worked! We could tell right away that he resembles Jake, but I think he'll have my round face shape and Steve's luscious lips, haha. Jake has Steve's longer face shape and my no-lips :) Anyways, enjoy the pictures of the cutie!!!
I love how his lips are all smushed in this picture!


Gotta love little baby feet :)
We just LOOOOVE our little guy so much already!!! We're so excited to see what he actually looks like!!!

1 comment: