Sunday, February 20, 2011

Things with Wheels

So anyone who knows Jake knows that he is ALL BOY. He loves anything that makes noise, anything you can build or put together, hammers and tools, and anything that has wheels or goes, his favorites probably being trains and his bike. He also watches the movie "Cars" ALL the time. I gotta say, I just love little boys, even though I was terrified when I first found out that Jake was going to be a boy, because I had 3 sisters and just 1 brother growing up, so I only knew stuff about girls. But now that I have a little boy and I'm going to soon have TWO little boys, I'm not going to know what to do if I eventually have a girl! So anyway, here is Jake with some of his favorite toys that have wheels :)
He loves going to his Mimi's house because they got him an electric Lightning McQueen car as an early b-day present. I don't know who was more excited, Jake getting the present or my mom giving it to him! When I tell him we're going to see Mimi he always says, "Yeeeah, CARRR!!!" Sorry Mom!
His "mocycoh"
Haha, we found this trike and Cars helmet at a rummage sale for $5 total! Probably the best purchase we've ever made :) He's so cute on this thing!!! He doesn't quite understand how to work the pedals yet, but he'll get there.


He loves helping my dad mow the lawn, haha. Especially with his helmet and safety glasses on!

No comments:

Post a Comment