Sunday, February 20, 2011

You Gotta Love Idaho

So when it was time for Sarah to go back to BYU-I in September, Jake and I decided to tag along! It was a fun 14 hour road trip with us two and my mom and Sarah. It was also awesome because we stayed at Steve's parents' house for the four days that we were there!! It was so fun to see the in-laws again, and for Jake to play with some of his cousins. And it's just crazy how much the BYU-I campus has changed since I started school there in 2003. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures :( But there's a brand-new auditorium that will be finished in the next year, and it's going to seat 15,000 people.... that's HUGE!! It's being compared to the Conference Center on Temple Square. Anyways, I'm so excited that Sarah gets to go to college here, the "Spirit of Ricks" is a real thing. Have fun Sarah, we'll miss you!!!

Ice cream cones in perfect Idaho September weather. Love it!!
I love this family!!!!

He looked so small in their huge backyard!



Good luck Sarah, we love you!!! You're gonna do great!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! We were probably on campus on the same day! I helped take Thad's little sister Dru up to BYU-I in Sept. too!

    ReplyDelete