Sunday, February 20, 2011

Boats and Carousels

We got together with my family for a fun Saturday trip to go to Newport Beach. Emily was in town from BYU and we just HAD to do something really awesome ;) We rented these 2 little boats and went around the bay area in Newport. SO MUCH FUN!!! These boats couldn't have been going more than 10 miles an hour, so it was really relaxing because we were going so slow, haha.





After we got back to the beach, we just HAD to see what all the fuss is about with Balboa Bars. They are chocolate dipped bananas with chopped nuts on top. And yes, they were A-mazing like we had heard, but they also had cheesecake and ice cream bars freshly dipped in chocolate, and I gotta say, I liked that idea a lot more ;) Just as yummy as it sounds. I'm just sooo sad that I didn't get pictures of the yumminess!!

Carousel rides!!



No comments:

Post a Comment