Sunday, February 20, 2011

Petting Zoo, Ponies and Choo-choo's

With Halloween coming up, we took a little trip with my family to a petting zoo/pumpkin patch called Zoomars in San Juan Capistrano. Wow, this place is the coolest place ever!!! I can't believe it's taken this long for us to know this place exists! There is this big pen filled with floppy eared bunnies and guinea pigs that you can feed lettuce and carrots to, a train, pumpkin patch, hay bale maze, a sand box filled with corn kernels instead of sand, horse rides, and pens with pot belly pigs, turkeys, goats, and chickens. Jake's favorite part was definitely the choo choo, but he also loved the pretty much everything else too :) I'm just excited for next Halloween already so we can come back!!!







Yes, I'm getting a belly :) I'm about 22 weeks here.
This "corn" box is the most genious idea. It has the same amount of fun as a sand box but without the sandy mess! I'm totally stealing this idea when we have a yard someday ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment