Thursday, February 24, 2011

My OCD Child :)

So Jake has always been a more particular child, even since he was born. He just knows what he likes, what he wants, and how he wants things done. And sometimes he gets frustrated when he can't figure out how to make something work. I have to say though, he has gotten TONS better the older he gets because he is more coordinated and more physically/mentally able to do things. He is so funny right now though because he has been putting everything in lines! He's really into choo choo's right now, so I don't know if he thinks he's making trains or what, but it makes me laugh. I think a lot of it comes from his personality though, because he's just naturally a more "orderly" and particular person. Along with the magnets, cars and books, he has made lines with his food on the table, balls, blocks, his toys all along the side of the tub when he takes a bath, and I'm sure there's more that I just can't think of :) I wish I had more pictures of things that he's lined up, but these will have to do! I love him!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment